( SAARC Conference )
1. ‘First National Cochlear Implant Symposium’ organized by Pakistan Cochlear Implant Program on August 27 to 28, 2005 at Lahore, Pakistan.
2. ‘18th Silver Jubilee Conference of Otorhinolaryngology’ organized by Pakistan Society of Otorhinolaryngology from September 1 to 3, 2005 at Quetta, Pakistan.
3. ‘19th National Conference of Pakistan Society of Otorhinolaryngology’ organized by Pakistan Society of Otorhinolaryngology from November16 to 18, 2006 at Lahore, Pakistan.
4. Had the honor of attending the ‘13th British Academic Conference in Otolaryngology’ at Liverpool, United Kingdom from July 8 to 10, 2009 with 20 CPD Credits.
5. ‘3rd International Medical Education Conference’ on the topic of trends, issues and strategies of medical education in developing countries held at Fatima Jinnah Medical College, Lahore on February 3 and 4, 2011.
6. ENT Symposium on ‘basic and applied aspects of head and neck image’ organized by Pakistan Society of Otolaryngology and CPSP Lahore on February 27, 2012.
7. ‘4th International Conference on Medical Education’ organized by PROF.ROSE K.MADAN Department of Medical Education and Educational Research, Fatima Jinnah Medical College, Lahore from March15 to 17,2012.
8. Joint Scientific Conference (BCPS &CPSP) organized by CPSP on April 14, 2012 at Lahore.8th SAARC ENT Conference organized by Pakistan Society of Otolaryngology at Karachi from December 19th to 21st,2013
9. Research paper on the topic ‘The factors influencing the implementation of integrated curriculum in Public sector medical college from faculty’s perspective’ at 2nd International CCME conference held at UHS Lahore from 29 October to 31 October 2015.
( British Academic Conference in Liverpool )